The Active Client Experience
A Subscription Plan For Our Customers
PropertyBoss is committed to helping you, our trusted partner, be successful in your property management business. To this end, we have developed our Active Client Experience (ACE) program to address the various needs of our clients so they can use our software to efficiently and effectively run their business.
The Active Client Experience (ACE) subscription includes the following:
- Access to major and minor software updates/upgrades
- Unlimited Technical Support
- Access to EinsteinAnswers (online documentation)
- Access to Monthly Webinars
- Access to ClientCentral, which includes:
- A library of training videos
- A community forum, blogs, and FAQs
- Your company dashboard metrics (coming soon)
- Access to One-on-One Training from industry specialists*
- Customized Implementation Services for new clients*
* Additional costs may apply
Software Updates and Upgrades
Rapidly changing technologies, as well as our desire to provide a robust product, influence the timing and content of our software releases. All ACE participants have access to every major and minor release of PropertyBoss to ensure you have the latest in property management solutions. Hosted ACE clients will receive the updates automatically with no extra effort needed on your part. On-Premise ACE clients will be notified each time a new release is available for download or you can check the Software Release page in ClientCentral to determine if there is a new version available.
ClientCare Service and Technical Support
The PropertyBoss ClientCare Team wants you to be successful in your business and reduce the amount of frustrations and obstacles in your daily property management experience.
All ACE participants are entitled to unlimited technical support. Our support consists of the following resources:
- Quick Start Guides
- EinsteinAnswers (step-by-step instructions)
- Training and “How To” Videos
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Community Forum/Message Board
- Help Tickets answered by industry specialists
- Training and Implementation Services provided by industry specialists
Methods of Communication
- Online Submission Form in ClientCentral (most efficient)
- Enter Help Desk Request via Help menu in PropertyBoss
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 864-297-7661 x2
- Community Forums
Our ClientCare team is available Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM ET.
Scope of Technical Support
While we are happy to support your use of our product and will help in overcoming any difficulties you may encounter, there are certain limitations to the level of support we can provide. Technical Support includes the reporting and correction of product defects or any situation where the software is not working as defined in the documentation. Technical Support is offered for the two most recent major versions of PropertyBoss.
Technical Support excludes, or provides limited access to, implementation or installation issues, development or consulting issues/requests, and training services.
Severity Level Definitions and Response Times
During the course of an issue’s diagnosis and resolution, we ask that you respond to all technical information requests as quickly as possible so that our ClientCare team can resolve your ticket in a timely manner.
NOTE: Hours of Operation are M–F, 8AM – 5PM ET.
How We Rate Our Response Times
|Level of Severity||First Response Time¹||Resolution²|
|Defined as the first attempt by ClientCare to reach the client. While a resolution could be provided at that time, the First Response may be used to learn more about the issue.||A ticket is considered resolved when ClientCare communicates one of the listed solutions to the client.|
||Same business day||
- First Response Time: PropertyBoss uses reasonable efforts to respond within the target response time but cannot guarantee response times.
- Resolution: A satisfactory resolution may not be immediately available or provided with the First Response, in which case PropertyBoss will use reasonable means and effort to provide a resolution within a reasonable period.
Our ClientCare professionals follow predefined processes to gather information for identification and resolution of issues. For some issues, our support professionals may need to escalate the issue to our Tier 2 team or software development team for resolution.
The escalation process allows for wider review of the issue, including technical and management directives for applying additional resources to the problem, and increased levels of communication between our clients and PropertyBoss.
If at any time you are not satisfied with the level of support that is being provided to you, we encourage you to bring this to the attention of PropertyBoss’ management staff. At our discretion, we may assign an account manager or product manager to focus on your issue.
Implementation & Training Services
All new PropertyBoss ACE participants will receive two hours of one-on-one planning with an Implementation Specialist where you will receive a customized Implementation Plan and guidance for making a smooth transition to our software. ACE participants can also obtain additional implementation assistance if you would like to continue the one-on-one experience through your Go-Live Date.
In addition to the online resources we provide, ACE participants can schedule one-on-one training using your live data and systems. You can choose to schedule individual courses as needed or take advantage of some of our discounted training packages. PropertyBoss Training includes, but is not limited to, the following course/package offerings:
- Managing Transactions
- Managing Your Leases
- Using QuickBooks with PropertyBoss
- Using the PropertyBoss General Ledger
- Reports and Letters
- Work Orders and Work Processes
- Best Practices (customized to your industry)
- Preparing for an Audit
- Preparing for End-of-Year and Tax Season
- New Employee Boot Camp
- Customized courses